Skip to main content

Achieving you daily recommended servings of vegetables can be as simple as supplementing your diet with Dr. Tony's Radiant Greens! It's a unique blend of over 30 ingredients that's specially formulated to help support a healthier life. Simply mix one scoop into water or juice for a nutrition boost!

Supplement Choices

  • Natural
  • Tropical

Supplement Benefits

  • Helps support your daily vegetables intake. 
  • Vegetables feature nutrients important for our body and health.
  • Contains barley grass powder, which is a functional food that provides nutrition and is packed with chlorophyll.  
  • Research and studies show the importance of eating vegetables. Greens help support a healthier life. 
  • According to a 2015 CDC report only 9.3% of adults meet the daily vegetable intake recommendation of 1.5-2 cups per day. 
  • Powder consistency
  • Bottle with scooper
  • Formulated in the USA

Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.

Please note: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your health professional before starting any dietary supplement regimen or if you are taking any medications or if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.

Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose Subscription on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.

Subscription- Every 30 Days- Dr. Tony's Superfoods Radiant Greens Dietary Supplement - Tropical

Frequency: Every 30 (days) - Program Shipment Price: $54.00
Delivery Item Quantity Description
1 002-598 1 (TROPICAL , 30 DAY)

Subscription- Every 30 Days- Dr. Tony's Superfoods Radiant Greens Dietary Supplement - Natural

Frequency: Every 30 (days) - Program Shipment Price: $54.00
Delivery Item Quantity Description
1 002-598 1 (NATURAL , 30 DAY)

About the Collection
Radiant Greens is committed to helping heal the world through super foods, herbs and quality thinking. They pride themselves in selecting the finest ingredients possible for their natural, holistic blends to help heal, rejuvenate and tonify the mind, body and spirit.

Tony O DonnellAbout the Expert:
Known as the "Herb Doctor" Tony O'Donnell is the founder of Radiant Greens. Growing up in Ireland in a family of eleven children, he understood early on what it meant to go through hard times. After the passing of several family members due to illnesses, Tony turned his grief from these tragedies into a positive force. He put into action an important dream to keep others healthy, active, energetic and getting what they want out of life. His passion for helping others has led to a remarkable career in teaching the art of a healthy lifestyle. He is an author, TV and radio host, and a humanitarian. While emphasizing to others the importance of living a healthy lifestyle, Dr. Tony has a strong commitment to his own personal physical fitness and is a 3rd degree black belt. Dr. Tony stresses the significant role that a natural lifestyle, proper nutrition and exercise play in one's well being.








How To Use

Mix one scoop in water or juice.

Average Days of Supply: 30

Ingredients

Natural: Total Calories 35 Total Carbohydrate 7 g 3%* Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%* Total Sugars 4 g † Protein 2 g Iron 1.26 mg 7% Sodium 50 mg 2% Apple Fruit Powder 1.34 g Spirulina Powder 1 g Chlorella Powder 1 g Acerola Fruit Powder 750 mg Astragalus Root Powder 500 mg Cilantro Leaf Powder 500 mg Milk Thistle Seed Extract 500 mg Wheat Grass Powder 430 mg Maitake Mushroom Powder 400 mg Wheat Sprout Powder 300 mg Barley Seed Malt Powder 300 mg Shiitake Mushroom Powder 300 mg Cordyceps Mushroom Powder 300 mg Beet Root Powder 250 mg Dulse Algae Powder 250 mg Barley Grass Powder 200 mg Rice Bran Powder 200 mg Probiotic Blend Complex Probiotic Blend Complex Inulin, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, 200 mg Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacteriumbreve, Bifidobacteriumlongum. Suma Root Powder 150 mg Stevia Leaf Extract 130 mg Digestive Enzyme Blend Complex Digestive Enzyme Blend Complex Maltodextrin, Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, Papain, Bromelain.150 mg Flower Pollen Powder 120 mg Bilberry Fruit Powder 100 mg Ginkgo Leaf Extract 100 mg Green Tea Leaf Extract 50 mg Grape Seed Extract 50 mg Eleuthero Root Powder 50 mg Red Clover Flower Powder 50 mg Dandelion Root Powder 50 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid 10 mg CoEnzyme Q10 10 mg *Percent Daily Value is Based on a 2000 Calorie Diet. † Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: Natural Flavor. Other Ingredients Contains: Contains: Wheat, Tree Nuts (Ginkgo Nut). Supplement Facts

Tropical: Natural Flavor Supplement Facts: Total Calories 35 Total Carbohydrate 7 g 3%* Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%* Total Sugars 4 g † Protein 2 g Iron 1.26 mg 7% Sodium 50 mg 2% Apple Fruit Powder 1.34 g Spirulina Powder 1 g Chlorella Powder 1 g Acerola Fruit Powder 750 mg Astragalus Root Powder 500 mg Cilantro Leaf Powder 500 mg Milk Thistle Seed Extract 500 mg Wheat Grass Powder 430 mg Maitake Mushroom Powder 400 mg Wheat Sprout Powder 300 mg Barley Seed Malt Powder 300 mg Shiitake Mushroom Powder 300 mg Cordyceps Mushroom Powder 300 mg Beet Root Powder 250 mg Dulse Algae Powder 250 mg Barley Grass Powder 200 mg Rice Bran Powder 200 mg Probiotic Blend Complex Probiotic Blend Complex Inulin, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, 200 mg Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacteriumbreve, Bifidobacteriumlongum. Suma Root Powder 150 mg Stevia Leaf Extract 130 mg Digestive Enzyme Blend Complex Digestive Enzyme Blend Complex Maltodextrin, Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, Papain, Bromelain.150 mg Stevia Leaf Extract 130 mg Flower Pollen Powder 120 mg Bilberry Fruit Powder 100 mg Ginkgo Leaf Extract 100 mg Green Tea Leaf Extract 50 mg Grape Seed Extract 50 mg Eleuthero Root Powder 50 mg Red Clover Flower Powder 50 mg Dandelion Root Powder 50 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid 10 mg CoEnzyme Q10 10 mg *Percent Daily Value is Based on a 2000 Calorie Diet. † Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: Natural Flavor. Other Ingredients Contains: Contains: Wheat, Tree Nuts (Ginkgo Nut). Supplement Facts

;