Leonisa® Firm Control Braless Bodyshort Shaper
Take on your day with the confidence of Leonisa®! The innovative firm control braless bodyshort shaper defines the waistline and helps flatten the tummy, hips and upper thighs. The braless design is perfect for coupling with your favorite bra. The front zip closure, internal hook and eye closures and adjustable straps offer a comfortable fit. An open crotch, soft fabric rear and lace around the leg openings finish the flattering design.
Learn how to select the perfect size!
- Defines waistline and helps flatten tummy, hips and upper thighs.
- Upper back coverage to compress back fat.
- Comfortable crotch opening.
- Front zip closure and internal hook and eye closures for a better fit and comfort.
- Adjustable and convertible straps.
- Rear covered in a soft fabric to lift instead of reduce.
- Lace around the legs.
Below are the actual measurements of each garment.
Small - Hip: 27", Inseam: 2-1/2", Leg Opening: 18"
Medium - Hip: 28", Inseam: 2-1/2", Leg Opening: 19"
Large - Hip: 29", Inseam: 2-1/2", Leg Opening: 20"
XL - Hip: 30", Inseam: 3", Leg Opening: 21"
XXL - Hip: 33", Inseam: 3", Leg Opening: 22"
XXXL - Hip: 34", Inseam: 3", Leg Opening: 23"
- Black - Jet black
- Nude - Light tan
- Garment: 82% Polyamide/18% Elastane
- Lining: 76% Polyamide/19% Elastane/5% Cotton
Hand wash with a soft soap. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Dry in shade. Do not iron.
Made in Columbia.
Tips on how to put on a body shaper
1. Make sure your body is dry and free from oils and body lotions.
Please Note: You may feel some discomfort the first time you wear it because this garment has been made with materials that compress and shape body mass. It becomes easier after the first time. Watch out for jewelry and sharp pointed accessories while you get dressed. Use your fingertips instead of fingernails to manipulate the garment.
2. Roll the garment up to your waist with your fingertips.
3. To make sure the garment is in the right place, depending on the style, pull it up using your fingertips to adjust it.
4. Start closing the interior hooks from the bottom up.
5. If the garment has a zipper, close it carefully holdin gthe bottom part of the zipper.
6. Adjust the straps, waistline and/or zippers (according to the garment) for a better fit.