OvenStuff® Six-Piece Non-Stick Bakeware & Lid Set
Choices: Blue, Green, Pink, Yellow or Clear
The right set of pans make home baking successful and fun. OvenStuff premium, heavy-weight baking pans eliminate hot spots and ensure even heating across the pan. Baked goods heat at the same rate wherever they are located on the pan's surface for consistent browning. Your favorite recipes will bake perfectly every single time! Clean up is a snap when baking pans have a durable, high quality non-stick coating.
All the essential baking functions are covered in this set including cupcakes, sheet cakes, roasts, casseroles, and even pizza. Each pan comes with its own locking-lid with convenient, flip up handles. The lid locks into place on the sides of the pan for a tight fit so baked goods stay put during transport. The flip-up handles are easy to carry since they are securely centered in the middle of the pan's lid. The handles also collapse and lay flat on the top of the lid for space-saving storage. The 12" non-stick pizza pan also doubles up as cake and pastry carrier with lid that's perfect for transporting layer cakes or cupcakes.
- Professional weight steel construction: Ensures even heating for consistent and optimal baking results
- Tin-free steel is more resistant to rust and allows for a superior adhesion of the DuraGlide Plus non-stick coating
- Coil coated non-stick coating: Coil coated bakeware has a more even non-stick coat so it is more resistant to cracking and is highly scratch resistant
- DuraGlide Plus high performance non-stick finish: Allows baked goods to release easily from the pan while making clean easy
- Dishwasher safe: Baking pans clean up quickly and conveniently
- One cake pan w/ lid; measures 2"H x 8.9"W x 12.8"D"
- One muffin pan w/ lid; measures 2.75"H x 8.9"W x 12.8"D"
- One pizza pan w/ lid; measures 4.75"H x 12"W x 12"D
Care Instructions: Prior to usage clean the interior and exterior of the plan with hot, soapy water or in the dishwasher. Dry thoroughly. After that, clean the interior and exterior of pan with a plastic or nylon pad in hot, soapy water or in an automatic dishwasher after every use. Do not scour with steel wool, metal scouring pads or abrasive cleaners. Dry thoroughly before storage. Do not use plastic cover in the oven.
Made in the USA.
Warranty: Five-year limited; www.gsmetal.com