JVC Everio 3" Touch Screen 40x Optical Zoom 1080p HD Camcorder w/ Built-in Wi-Fi
Capture professional quality video and images in the palm of your hand! The JVC Everio Full 1080p HD Camcorder boasts 40x optical zoom, full 1080p recording, Wi-Fi connectivity, a powerful back-illuminated CMOS video sensor and stunning 3” touch screen display. Treat yourself or someone special to the best in camcorders with JVC!
You will receive
Full 1080p High Definition Video Recording
- JVC Everio GZ-EX210 4 Camcorder in your choice of Black, Blue, Red, Violet or White
- Battery Pack
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- AV Cable
- Two Core Filters
- Stylus Pen
- Software CD
- User Guide
The JVC Everio Camcorder is capable of recording 1920x1080 resolution AVCHD video for full HD picture. Enjoy uncompromising picture quality!Connect with Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi capabilities deliver a host of innovative features to the JVC Everio. Easily upload videos to YouTube™, Facebook and more. Live Monitoring, a one-to-one wireless connection of Everio to a smartphone including Android and Apple IOS devices or PC, allows real-time monitoring from another room. Using the Internet, it's possible to access the Everio image feed from anywhere in the world. With Home Detection Monitoring, the JVC Everio sends an auto snapshot via email when a subject enters the detecting area. With the Video Email mode, you can record a 15-second video clip and have it emailed to registered smartphone/computer addresses via Wi-Fi.3" Touch Panel LCD Screen
Just touch the 3" "Frameless" LCD Screen to view your videos and images. The uniformly flat surface responds instantly to your touch commands, with a frameless design to assure comfortable touch access even for functions displayed on the extreme right or left.Super LoLux: Your Low Light Solution
Super LoLux ensures superior sensitivity to low light. With a Back-illuminated CMOS sensor, you can capture clear images with precise colors even in low light.Advanced Image Stabilizer
Virtually eliminate camera-shake with effective Advanced Image Stabilizer compensation. This technology expands the effective area at wide angle, delivering powerful compensation for camera shake while maintaining HD quality. Enjoy stable results even if you're trotting alongside your subject.Powerful 40x Optical Zoom
Zoom in subjects that are far away without any picture degradation.Time-Lapse Recording
Time-Lapse REC records one frame at a time at set intervals (1-80 sec.). So you can watch movement that's hours long in just a few seconds.Smile Meter/Smile Shot
Smile Meter keeps an eye on how much your subjects are smiling, giving you a percent display. With Smile Shot, the camera automatically takes a picture (in video mode) every time the smile percent reaches a certain level.Zoom Microphone
The new zooming microphone changes the focal point to match the picture, so you can always hear what you see. Sound focus changes from wide to tele.Everio MediaBrowser™ 4 Software
Provides everything from viewing, data management, simple video/stills editing, as well as easy sharing functions, within a single application.Product Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3, Home Edition/Professional, Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Home Basic/Home Premium (32-bit/64-bit, pre-installed) Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Home Premium (32-bit/64-bit)
- CPU: When using HD Video: Intel® Core™ Duo 1.66GHz or higher, Intel Core i7 2.53GHz or higher recommended for HD video editing When using SD video: Intel Pentium™ 4 3GHz or higher, Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4GHz or higher for SD video editing
- RAM: Win XP: 1GB+ Win Vista or 7: 2GB+
Dimensions: 2.3"H x 4.7"W x 2.1"D
Weight: 7.7 oz
Made in Malaysia
Warranty: Three months labor and one year parts limited warranty limited warranty
Support: 1-800-252-5722Please Note: The software is compatible with PCs and is not compatible with Macs; however, the camcorder is compatible with Apple® iMovie. The mobile apps are Android and Apple compatible.
What is Direct Monitoring?
How do I set up Direct Monitoring?
- Enables you to control your JVC Everio with your Android or Apple smart phone or tablet to zoom in and out, record video, take a picture, monitor battery life and transfer files – all without touching your camcorder. The Direct Monitoring feature can work even when there is no Wi-Fi network available.
What is Home Detection Monitoring?
- The first step is to download the free app - JVC Everio Sync. Once the app is installed, you will need to sync the devices.
- Begin by selecting the Wi-Fi icon on the Everio menu screen and then select Direct Monitoring. The Everio will display a network ID and password.
- Check the available Wi-Fi connections on your smart phone or tablet. Select the Everio network and enter the password on the Everio screen. If your device supports it, you can also select WPS and then press the WPS button on your tablet/smart phone to connect automatically.
- Once it is connected, your Everio will display a message that it is currently being controlled by a remote. Now, when you start the app on the smartphone/tablet, you will be able to control your Everio Camcorder with that device.
How do I set up Home Detection Monitoring?
- The Everio Home Detection feature can be set up anywhere you have Wi-Fi access, and it will email you a digital still any time it senses movement in front of you. It is perfect for anytime you are going to be away!
What is video email?
- First, you will need to set up an email account which the Everio will use to send the files. On the Everio screen, select Menu and then Wi-Fi. Scroll down and select network settings and then mail settings. Finally, select sender’s email. Enter the email address here. Bear in mind, the email address is case sensitive.
- Navigate back to the mail settings page and enter the Username which is the exact same email address you just entered.
- Navigate back to the mail settings page and enter the password for the account. When finished push Set on the bottom of the screen.
- On the Everio select Menu and then Wi-Fi. Scroll down and select network settings and then mail settings. Finally, select recipient’s email and choose “add an address”. You can add up to eight email addresses.
- Select the Wi-Fi icon on the Everio screen, then network settings and then access points. Select Add and then Search. Choose your Wi-Fi network from the list that appears and enter the password. It may take several minutes to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- To set up Home Detection Monitoring, Select Menu, then Wi-Fi and then Detect Mail Settings. Choose the recipients’ email address. Press Set to save your selections. You can adjust detection method, detection interval and self-recording. Only still images are sent via email. Video is stored for later review.
- Finally, on the main Wi-Fi menu, Select Detect/Mail and the Everio will enter the Home Detection Monitoring mode.
How do I set up video email?
- Video email allows you to send a 15 second video clip to an email address with your Wi-Fi enabled Everio.
What is an Outside Monitoring Connection?
- Follow steps one through five from the Home Detection Monitoring instruction above.
- From the Main menu, select Wi-Fi, then Video Mail ATTN and select the recipients of your video email. Press set to save your selections.
- Select the video email icon from the main menu and the record standby screen will be displayed. Pushing record starts a five second count down. When the video is completed, it can be reviewed or emailed immediately. A 15 second video clip will be approximately 2MB large.
How do I set up an Outside Monitoring Connection?
- The Outside Monitoring Connection is similar to a Direct Monitoring except it utilizes a Wi-Fi connection which extends the range of the connection. It enables you to control your JVC Everio with your Android or Apple smart phone or tablet to zoom in and out, record video, take a picture, monitor battery life and transfer files – all without touching your camcorder.
What type of battery does the JVC Everio feature?
- First, select the Wi-Fi icon on the main menu, and then select outside monitoring. The Everio will tell you to register a Wi-Fi network. Click OK.
- Select Access Points, then Add, and then search. Choose your Wi-Fi network from the network list and enter the password. It may take several minutes to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- Once it is connected, your Everio will display a message that it is currently being controlled by a remote. Now, you can start the Everio Sync app on the smartphone/tablet. The first time you sync the Everio to your device, you will be prompted to add a user name and a password. The user name is Everio and the default password is 0000. Now you can monitor and control your Everio over the Wi-Fi network.
What is the battery life?
- The JVC Everio includes a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
What is the battery recharge time?
- The battery can last up to approximately 1-1/2 hours.
How do I recharge the battery?
- The battery recharge time is approximately 2-1/2 hours.
What affects the recording times and battery life?
- The included AC adapter to AC outlet cord allows you to charge the battery.
What type and size of display does the JVC Everio include?
- The recording time and battery life can be affected by the environment and usage. For example, recording HD video requires more battery power than recording regular video.
What is the optical zoom of the JVC Everio?
- The JVC Everio boasts a 3" Touch Screen Flip LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) Screen which can be rotated for viewing at different angles.
What is optical zoom?
- The optical zoom is 40x which allows you to zoom in subjects that are far away without any picture degradation.
What type of lens does the JVC Everio boast?
What is a lens?
- An optical zoom manipulates the lens of a camera to bring a subject visually closer.
- The lens of a camcorder directs the path of light rays onto photographic film, an image sensor or other media capable of storing an image. It is one of the more crucial aspects to capturing images due to its complexity and fragility.