NeatReceipts® Mobile Scanner w/ Neat® Digital Filing Software System
Scan receipts, business cards and documents on the go with software that identifies, extracts, and organizes key information! The NeatReceipts® Mobile Scanner & Digital Filing System brings scanned documents to life, using Intelligent Text Recognition technology to read and understand key information, then automatically organizing what it sees.
The resulting digital files are easy to find, easy to access and easy to share. Slim and lightweight, NeatReceipts fits easily into your briefcase, bag or carry-on. It doesn't require AC power; just plug its USB into your computer and you’re good to go.
Mobile Scanning Wherever You Go
- Lightweight, portable scanner that’s perfect for travel or the office
- Scans in color, grey scale and black and white
- USB Powered, no external power supply needed
- 600 dpi (dots per inch) maximum resolution
- Images can be saved in JPEG, PDF and other popular formats
- Scans approximately 3 to 4 receipts per minute
- Optical Character Recognition and Intelligent Text Recognition
Slim and lightweight, NeatReceipts fits easily is the ultimate portable scanner. The device doesn't require AC power; just plug its USB into your computer and it’s ready to scan.
Create expense reports; keep records of vendors, dates, totals, and even tax information; assign tax categories to receipts and keep digital copies for IRS tax records, create your own searchable library of information and export data to Excel® and Numbers, Quicken® and TuboTax®.
Scan Business Cards
Capture contact information, save original images of business cards with each contact and send information to address book and sync contacts to your mobile devices.
The free 30-day trial of NeatCloud™ allows you to sync and back up your Neat files, and access them anywhere with your browser or mobile device. This offer includes NeatCare™, a premium phone support and accidental damage protection for your NeatDesk® during the duration of your NeatCloud™ subscription. This service is available for iOS devices and Android phones.
You will receive
- NeatReceipts® Mobile Scanner with Neat® Digital Filing Software System in your choice of PC-Compatible or Mac-Compatible versions
- USB Cable
- Software CD
- Scanner Calibration and Cleaning Paper
Mac Product Requirements
- 1 GB of RAM; 4GB recommended
- Mac OS X v10.6 or later
- 650 MB of available disk space for installation, 1GB recommended for user data
- CD-ROM or DVD drive required for installation
- USB Port
PC Product Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP , Vista or Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Pentium IV 2.0+ GHz or faster (Dual Core recommended)
- 1GB RAM; 2 GB highly recommended
- 1GB hard disk space to install
- CD-ROM drive or DVD drive required for installation
- USB port
Dimensions: 1.3"H x 10.8"W x 1.6"D
Weight: 10.6 oz
Made in China
Warranty: One year limited warranty on hardware
Warranty Support: 1-866-632-8732
Please note: Computer not included. This item comes in both PC-Compatible or Mac-Compatible versions. Please specify the version you'd like when placing your order. To learn more about this offer, please view the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) tab above.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the NeatReceipts® Mobile Scanner?
What is Intelligent Text Recognition?
- The NeatReceipts® Mobile Scanner is a best-selling mobile scanner and digital filing system. Scan receipts, business cards, and documents on the go while the software identifies, extracts, and organizes key information.
What formats can the digital files be saved as?
- Intelligent Text Recognition technology reads and understands key information, then automatically organizing what it sees. The resulting digital files are useful and usable – easy to find, easy to access, and easy to share.
What programs can utilize the digital files?
- The digital files can be saved as JPEG, PDF, and other popular formats.
How fast is the NeatReceipts® Mobile Scanner?
- The digital files can be utilized by a variety of software including Excel, Quicken, TurboTax, QuickBooks, Microsoft Outlook or Address Book and more.
What paper sizes can the NeatReceipts® Mobile Scanner accommodate?
- The NeatReceipts® Mobile Scanner scans approximately three to four receipts per minute.
What is the maximum resolution?
Can the NeatReceipts® Mobile Scanner accommodate color text/images?
- The NeatReceipts® Mobile Scanner can accommodate paper sizes from 1” x 1” to 8-1/2” x 30”.
Can the NeatReceipts® Mobile Scanner accommodate two-sided documents?
- Yes – It can scan in color, grey scale, or black and white
What are the dimensions?
- Two-sided documents need to be scanned twice. You can then combine documents in the software application by selecting both files and "combining".
What is the weight?
- The dimensions are 1.3"H x 10.8"W x 1.6"D making it ideal for your on-the-go lifestyle.
How is the NeatReceipts® Mobile Scanner powered?
- The lightweight design is 10.6 oz.
What is Neatcloud?
- The NeatReceipts® Mobile Scanner includes a USB cable to power the item.
How does the 30-Day NeatCloud Free Trial work?
- NeatDesk comes with a free 30-day trial of NeatCloud, which allows you to sync and back up your Neat files, and access them anywhere with your browser or mobile device for iOS devices and Android phones
What is NeatVerify?
- Simply cancel anytime within the first 30 days and you won’t be charged. If you love it, then by all means keep it! You’ll be charged $14.99 / month, if you choose to stay on the Home & Office plan. Your free trial of NeatCloud also includes a bonus of 30 verifications with NeatVerify, our highly accurate data-verification service.
Who created and manufacturers the NeatReceipts® Mobile Scanner?
- Sometimes mobile images are blurry, or the lighting isn’t right. This can make it difficult for your information to be accurately read and extracted in the cloud. That’s where NeatVerify comes in. When you send a mobile scan through NeatVerify, your image passes through a team of specialists at Neat who make sure that the key information is accurately read and extracted. The verification process only takes a few minutes and, once verified, your items will appear in your Neat inbox.
- The Neat Company (formerly NeatReceipts) was born from a single idea: that there’s a better way to deal with receipts for expense reports. Over time, the idea has grown and changed into something much more powerful: a way to transform and manage any kind of paper, with live data you can use. The Neat Company is creating a new way for businesses and consumers at home to capture, store, and use the information they need.