Big Boss™ 7" Seven-Egg Electric Egg Cooker -
Big Boss™ 7" Seven-Egg Electric Egg Cooker
The Big Boss Egg Genie takes the guesswork out of making perfect eggs! It cooks up to seven eggs at the same time. Choose from soft, medium or hard-boiled. Simply place eggs into the Egg Genie add the required amount of water using the provided measuring cup and turn the unit on. The steam will cook the eggs, so you can have perfectly boiled eggs every time. The amount of water controls cooking time and alert lets you know when the eggs are done. You can also poach up to four eggs in the poaching tray. The Egg Genie is also perfect for steaming vegetables. Make a breakfast favorite, delicious appetizer or nutritious snack in no time!
- Base with stainless steel plate in white, red, blue or purple color choices
- Clear lid
- Poaching tray
- Egg tray
- Steamer tray
- Measuring cup
- Instruction manual w/ recipes.
Features:Auto off & built in cooking timer
Egg tray allows you to easily transport and serve eggs
Base with stainless steel water tray effectively heats water to evenly cook eggs
Built-in steel piercing pin
Clear lid allows you to view eggs while cooking
Cooks up to 7 hard, medium or soft eggs or up to 4 poached eggs
Also capable of steaming vegetables with convenient steamer tray
Measuring cup indicates water levels for hard, medium or soft eggs
Easy to use and clean up.
Measurements: 7"L x 8"W x 7"H (1.06 lbs)
Care Instructions: Wash only the clear plastic lid and egg tray in warm soapy water. Use a damp cloth to wipe off steel base.
- To check the freshness of the eggs, simply place in the bowl with cool water. Fresh eggs will sink, older eggs will float.
- Do not leave the cooked egg dishes in room temperature for more than two hours, to prevent the bacteria from developing. Refrigerate hard boiled eggs in the shell when saving for future use (up to 1 week), use eggs out of the shell immediately.
- Fresher eggs are harder to peel than eggs that are a little older. To peel hard boiled eggs easily, place it on the flat surface and gently roll back and forth with the palm of your hand to crack the egg. Then dip it in the bowl of cold water and begin peeling from the pointy side of the egg.
- For best results, place newly cooked eggs into the bowl of cold water for fast cool down. This will prevent the dark ring developing around the yolk.
- To serve soft or medium cooked eggs out of the shell, break the middle of the egg with the knife and scoop out the egg out of each half. Enjoy it on a piece of toast or simply as is.
Made in China.
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose Auto Delivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.