Gem Insider™ Sterling Silver 12mm Larimar & Multi Gemstone Pendant w/ Chain
Get lost in the azure assymetry of this statement-making piece!
Crafted from polished rhodium plated sterling silver, this pendant features the azure splendor of one round shaped 12 x 12mm impregnated larimar cabochon in a bezel setting.
You'll also find the following gemstones in prong settings:
- One round brilliant cut 4 x 4mm Swiss blue topaz
- One round brilliant cut 3.5 x 3.5mm Swiss blue topaz
- Three round brilliant cut 2 x 2mm Swiss blue topaz stones
- Two round brilliant cut 2 x 2mm sky blue topaz stones
- One round brilliant cut 5.5 x 5.5mm sky blue topaz
- One round brilliant cut 2.5 x 2.5mm sky blue topaz
- One round brilliant cut 1.75 x 1.75mm sky blue topaz
- One round brilliant cut 1.5 x 1.5mm sky blue topaz
- One round brilliant cut 3.5 x 3.5mm London blue topaz
- One round brilliant cut 2.5 x 2.5mm London blue topaz
- Two round brilliant cut 2 x 2mm London blue topaz stones
- One round brilliant cut 4 x 4mm London blue topaz
- One round brilliant cut 3 x 3mm iolite
- Two round brilliant cut 1.5 x 1.5mm iolites
- Two round brilliant cut 1.75 x 1.75mm iolites
- One round brilliant cut 2 x 2mm iolite
The total topaz weight is 1.81ct, the total iolite weight is 0.16ct, and the larimar weighs 4.80ct (all approximate). Measuring 1-1/16”L x 13/16"W x 1/4"H, the pendant features a single bail and includes an 18" rolo chain that secures with a 6mm spring ring clasp.
One of the newest gemstones to be discovered and acclaimed, the world's only source of larimar is found in one square mountain kilometer on an island in the Caribbean. This wondrous gem's limited locality makes it one of the rarest gemstones in the world.
The delicacy of mining makes larimar all the more elusive. Generations of island villagers extract the stone by hand, releasing each precious blue gem from an armor of weathered basalt. To look upon larimar is to see the swirling seas of the Caribbean emulated in a palette of ocean blue. Its extraordinary color comes from a mineral composition that creates amazing azure hues. Nature ensures that no two stones are exactly alike.
Part of the Gem Insider™ Collection. All weights pertaining to diamond weights are minimum weights. Additionally, please note that many gemstones are treated to enhance their beauty. Click here for important information about gemstone enhancements and special care requirements.
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.