THE INVICTA CLOCK-OUT FOR CABO CONTEST
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTINENTAL U.S., 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ENTRY PERIOD BEGINS 8/29/14 at 10:00 PM EST;ENDS 9/28/14 at 11:59 PM EST. WINNER MUST TRAVEL BETWEEN 2/1/15 and 3/31/15.
DUE TO HURRICANE ODILE, OUR CONTEST DESTINATION WILL CHANGE TO ANOTHER FANTASTIC LOCATION IN MEXICO. MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Invicta Clock-Out for Cabo Contest (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of ValueVision Media, Inc. d/b/a ShopHQ, its vendors and the Invicta Watch Group (the "Promotional Entities") and collectively their subsidiaries, and affiliate companies, suppliers and their agents, as well as the immediate family and/or household members of each such employee are not eligible. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation in this promotion constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. TIMING: The Invicta Clock-Out for Cabo Contest will accept entries starting at 10:00:00 PM ET on August 29, 2014 and ends 11:59:00 PM ET on September 28, 2014. Final round voting will start on September 30, 2014 at 4:00:00 PM ET and end at October 2, 2014 at 6:00:00 PM ET.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The entrant should use the official entry form, which can be found by going to http://woobox.com/s8adb4. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. An entrant does not need to be a ShopHQ customer or Facebook member to enter – see Alternative Method of Entry below. In order for an entry to be valid, entrants must answer all required fields of the online entry form and the entry must be received by ShopHQ by 11:59:00 PM ET on September 28, 2014.
Alternate method of entry: Entrants may also email their entry to ShopHQ at email@example.com or mail their photo entry (4x6 sized) with their name carefully written on the back) through U.S. Mail to ShopHQ Cabo Contest, 6740 Shady Oak Rd., Eden Prairie, MN 55344, with the following written on a 4x6 card: their full name;their home address, a phone number where they can be reached during the day;their preferred email address;with the word "CABO" in the subject line of the email or somewhere to the left of the address on the envelope. Regardless of method of entry, entries must be received by 11:59:00 PM ET on September 28, 2014 (Mailed entries should be sent to timely meet this deadline or they will not be considered valid entries). Email entries will be considered timely and valid based on the auto-generated timestamp on the email. Regardless of method of entry, there is a limit of one entry per person.
Indemnification & Grant of License to Reuse Photo: Entrant agrees by filling out official entry form and uploading a photo that Entrant is giving the Promotional Entities an unlimited, non-revocable, world-wide license to use the photo in any manner Promotional Entities choose. Entrant further agrees that they are the owner of the photo, the photo is free and clear of any and all copyright issues, and all rights for any individuals in the photo have been properly obtained in writing by the entrant. Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promotional Entities against any claim arising from the photo(s). IF AN ENTRANT POSTS A REQUEST FOR VOTES THEY MUST STATE THAT THIS IS FOR A CONTEST WHERE THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN A TRIP TO CABO/MEXICO.
Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and/or logins will void all of the entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries become sole property of Promotional Entities, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Promotional Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, all of which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to establish proof of being the authorized account holder.
4.VOTING & SELECTION OF THE WINNER:This is a contest of skill and not chance. The object of this contest is to exhibit your creativity in a photograph featuring watches. Round one: Each photo will be judged by a ShopHQ internal panel of judges. Round Two: The top thirty (30) most creative pictures as determined by the ShopHQ panel will then be reviewed by a panel of judges from Invicta. Round Three: Invicta will select the three (3) photos that its panel of judges deems as most creative. The top three will be posted on Facebook and ShopHQ's fans and friends will provide the final vote and choose the winner by voting on the photo of their choice. The potential winner will be selected based upon the photo receiving the highest number of original votes. In the case of a tie, the tied photos will be reposted for another 24 hours and re-voted on. Notification and verification dates will adjusted accordingly.
5.WINNER NOTIFICATION / VERIFICATION:The potential winner is subject to verification by the Promotional Entities, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to this promotion. Even if announced on air or online as the winner, an entrant is not a winner, unless and until the entrant's eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that the verification is complete. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by email or phone on or about October 2, 2014. Each potential winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility along with a Liability and Publicity Release ("Affidavits"), unless otherwise prohibited by law. In addition, the potential winner's guest must also complete a Liability and Publicity Release. Completed Affidavits must be received by a date to be determined by the sponsor once the potential winner is contacted. If a potential winner of the prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and/or return the Affidavit within the required time period or determines they cannot travel during the time noted in the Official Rules, such potential winner forfeits the prize. Prize(s) are not transferrable or redeemable for cash. In the event that the potential winner does not accept or forfeits the prize for any reason, the Promotional Entities will award The Invicta Clock-Out for Cabo Contest to the alternate potential winner, the person whose photo received the second highest number of votes during the voting period. The alternate potential winner is subject to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Only one (1) alternate winner will be selected after which The Invicta Clock-Out for Cabo Contest shall remain un-awarded. Official winners will be announced on ShopHQ and ShopHQ.com and on ShopHQ's official Facebook page on or about October 2, 2014.
6. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): One (1) winner will be chosen. The winner will receive one (1) Clock-Out for Cabo Prize Package consisting of: A trip for the winner and one (1) guest, 21 years of age or older, to the Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The trip includes: roundtrip airfare for two (2) from a major continental U.S. airport close to winner's home (this may not be the closest airport to the winners home and winner may incur non-reimbursable costs to get to and from the airport selected by the Promotional Entities), ground transfers between the Cabo San Lucas Airport and the resort;one (1) standard hotel room for three (3) nights;and a resort credit of $200.00. Video of the trip may be shot by a ShopHQ film crew, portions of which may appear in ShopHQ promotions at ShopHQ's sole discretion. Trip itinerary shall be planned and travel arranged by the Sponsor. Travel is subject to resort availability and blackout dates which will be supplied to the winner upon final verification. Travel must take place between February 1, 2014 and March 31, 2014. No refund or compensation will be made by the Promotional Entities if the Winner determines they cannot travel at the times available or in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the selected airline carrier, as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Travel package does not include transportation to and from the Winner's home to the major airport selected by Promotional Entities. Gratuities, meals, snacks, bar, and beverage charges or items of a personal nature are not included. Furthermore, all expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in The Invicta Clock-Out for Cabo Contest Prize Package description above, including but not limited to: ground transportation, meals, incidentals, surcharges, airport fees, luggage fees, legal fees, passport expenses, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner and/or their guest. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. A VALID PASSPORT IS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL TO AND FROM MEXICO. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining any documents necessary for travel. Winner and guest are solely responsible for their own conduct and judgment while accepting the prize and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to use and enjoyment of the prize, including, but not limited to, consumption of alcoholic beverages.
Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize Package ("ARV"): $3,300.00. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value. Winner will receive a 1099 from Invicta for the approximate retail value. Winner will be responsible for taxes on the Prize Package.
7. GENERAL RULES: The Promotional Entities reserve the right to terminate this promotion at any time. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the judges. Except where prohibited, entry into the Promotion constitutes Entrant's consent to Promotional Entities' use of name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. By acceptance of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Promotional Entities and their subsidiaries and affiliate companies, suppliers, and shareholders as well as each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize or prize related activity. The Promotional Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion materials or the offering or announcement of the prize. If an entrant uses multiple e-mail addresses to submit more than one online entry, only the first online entry will be considered valid. By entering this contest, the entrant agrees to hold the Promotional Entities harmless if the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor. The Promotional Entities reserve the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Promotional Entities ' reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by the Promotional Entities in their sole discretion. The Promotional Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion. CAUTION: Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Promotional Entities reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promotional Entities' failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Entrant agrees that Promotional Entities are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entry;incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, illegible, mutilated, mis-transcribed, damaged, altered, delayed, incomplete entries or those received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified;technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software;the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service;unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or this Promotion;or printing, typographical, electronic or human errors, which may occur in the offer or administration of this Promotion or the processing of entries.
8. Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, entrant agrees that: any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court located in Minneapolis, MN;any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees;and entrant agrees not to seek any awards for, and waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
10.Sponsors ("Promotional Entities"): ValueVision Media Inc. d/b/a ShopHQ, 6740 Shady Oak Rd, Eden Prairie, MN 55344 and Invicta Watch Group, 1 Invicta Way (3069 Taft St.), Hollywood Florida, 3302111. Winner's list: To receive a list of the winners, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: The Invicta Clock-Out for Cabo Contest Winner's List, c/o ShopHQ 6740 Shady Oak Road, Eden Prairie, MN 55364, by October 31, 2014. Residents of Vermont may omit the self-addressed stamped envelope.
12. Consumer Disclosure: This is an offer and does not imply that you have won a prize. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchasing will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited. Entry period starts 10:00 PM ET on 8/29/14 and ends 11:59 PM ET on 9/28/14. See Official Rules for complete details. Odds of winning dependent upon total number of eligible entries received. Sponsored by ValueVision Media Inc. d/b/a ShopHQ, and Invicta Watch Group. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook;and Facebook shall have no liability for this promotion.