X-Trim Wireless TENS At-Home Pain Relief Device
Get the pain relief you deserve with the X-Trim Wireless TENS At-Home Pain Relief Device! The product is intended for temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the upper and lower extremities (arm and or leg) due to strain from exercise or normal household activities.
With no wires to slow you down, you can use this device on the go! Don’t rearrange your life when you experience muscle discomfort. This simple and effective device targets muscles that are tense. You will feel from the first moment you put it on. This device has 10 different intensity levels and automatically shuts off after 20 minutes of use.
How to Use:
1. Peel clear, protective plastic flim from Adhesive Electrode Pad.
2. Apply to area of pain.
3. Press the "on" button to start using.
4. Select from 10) different intensity levels
5. Device automatically shuts-off after 20 minutes.
Please note: Electrode Pad is for single person use only. Clean adhesive surface of pad after each use by moistening the gel with a drop of water and allowing it to dry briefly. Then put back on the plastic flim/shield. The electrode pad is good for 20 to 30 uses, depending on storage, skin type and other factors.
You will receive:
X-Trim Wireless TENS At-Home Pain Relief Device with One 3V Battery
- See a health professional before using this product.
- Follow all instructions that are included.
- Not for those with epilepsy, electronic implants (pacemaker), recent surgery or injury, or pregnant women.
- The long-term effects of chronic electronic stimulation are unknown.
- Unit should not be used while sleeping.
- Part of healthy lifestyle for adults.
- Do not use if you have:
- Suspected or diagnosed epilepsy
- An electronic implant
- Any other form of abdominal implant
- Tendency to bleed internally following injury or fracture
- Following recent surgical procedures
- Over areas of skin which lack normal sensation
- Skin irritations & burns have been reported.
- Keep your unit out of reach of children.
- The studs & Gel Pads must not be connected to other objects.
- Do not use your unit at the same time as any other device which transfers an electrical current into the body.
- Do not touch the Gel Pads or metal studs while this switched on.
- Do not use while driving, operating machinery, or cycling.
- The belt is for single person use.
- Cease using your unit if you are feeling light headed or faint.
- Do not over exert yourself when using muscle stimulation.
- Do not use your unit if you are wearing a belly-button ring.
- Do not use your unit in close proximity to shortwave or microwave therapy equipment or you are connected to high-frequency surgical equipment
- For first users, muscle stimulation can be an unusual sensation. It is recommended that you be in a seated position with a low stimulation intensity setting to familiarize yourself with the sensation before progressing to higher intensity settings.
- Gel pads must be replaced after approximately 20 to 30 uses.
- Although compliant with applicable EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) requirements, this device may still interfere with more sensitive equipment, please move away or switch off.
Made in Taiwan