Tramontina® Porcelain Enamel Color Nonstick Aluminum 14-Piece Cookware Set
Your complete kitchen assortment! This cookware set is available in your choice of copper or bronze colored nonstick interior and features a black high-fired porcelain enamel exterior, ideal for all types of meal preparation. Made in USA, the premium DuPont teflon platinum colored nonstick interior coating is PFOA-free and provides easy cooking and cleanup.
All cookware vessels feature a helper handle, which greatly assists while in use, serving or cleaning. The handle and lid fixtures feature a soft-grip black silicone grip. The tempered glass lids provide easy monitoring of food during the cooking process. Your cookware is compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cook-tops and oven safe up to 350 degrees F.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum vessels resists warping while providing quick and even heat distribution
- New color technology by DuPont: their colored nonstick interior coating is made of Teflon® Platinum.
- Pans coated with Teflon® nonstick coating systems have a useful life up to seven times longer than “ceramic” coated cookware.
- The Copper or Bronze colored nonstick interior provides easy, on-trend color to the kitchen, enhancing your cooking experience.
- Nonstick interior offers quick and easy cleanup.
- Nonstick interior coating is PFOA free.
- Durable, easy-to-clean finish resistant to chips and scratches.
- Silicone wrapped, stainless steel, stay cool handles. These helper handles provide extra support and ease in handling.
- Oven safe up to 350 degrees F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA.
- 10" Fry Pan
- 10" Sauté Pan w/ Lid
- 2 Qt Sauce Pan w/ Lid
- 4 Qt Sauce Pan w/ Lid
- 5 Qt Dutch Oven w/ Lid
- 6 Qt Stock Pot w/ Lid
- Deep Fry Basket (fits 4 Qt Sauce Pan)
- Steamer Insert (fits 2 Qt Sauce Pan)
- Lock-n-Drain Insert (fits 6 Qt Stock Pot)
Click here for recipes.
Before using your cookware for the first time, hand-wash with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly. Season by lightly rubbing cooking oil onto the nonstick surface and heating the cookware over medium heat for two or three minutes. When cool, hand-wash in warm, soapy water and rinse.
Your cookware is dishwasher-safe. However, we recommend hand-washing and drying to preserve the porcelain enamel finish. The new nonstick color coating technology by DuPont ensures easy cleanup with just soap and warm water. Should burnt grease or food residue collect on the surface, it can usually be removed with warm water and a mild detergent using a soft scrub. Do not use abrasive cleansers, steel wool or coarse scouring pads. Use cleaning materials that are recommended for nonstick surfaces only. The vessels and handles are both oven safe up to 350'F (176'C).
Do not use nonstick aerosol cooking sprays in your nonstick cookware. They will leave a residue, which may be difficult to remove, and they will cause foods to stick to the sauté pan. To preserve the look and performance of your cookware, we recommend using wood, nylon or silicone utensils when cooking. Regardless of how hard a nonstick surface is, using metal utensils or sharp objects on any nonstick surface will damage the cooking surface over time. Cook or boil using low to medium heat only.
Do not overheat empty cookware or allow gas flames to extend up the sides of the cookware and overheat the handles. Do not expose handles to a direct flame or prolonged heat source. Do not use under an oven broiler unit. The glass lids should not be placed on cold surfaces or immersed in cold water when hot. Avoid sudden temperature changes such as immersing hot cookware in cold water. Always let the cookware cool before washing.
Limited Lifetime Manufacture Warranty; 1-800-221-7809.
80106/505DS - Copper Porcelain Enamel with Copper Nonstick Interior
80106/507DS - Bronze Porcelain Enamel with Bronze Nonstick Interior.
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.