TP-LINK® Archer C7 Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit Router w/ Dual USB Ports
Maximize your existing home network now and prepare for the next wave of wireless tech with this TP-LINK® AC Wi-Fi Router. This TP-LINK router offers next generation Wi-Fi speeds and the technology to establish solid wireless connections over a wide area. Designed for the future, the Archer C7 will help you get the most out of your current wireless devices, as well as prepare you for the next generation.
- Next generation Wi-Fi standard - Wireless AC (802.11ac) - can provide up to three times faster speeds than Wireless N protocol
- Simultaneous dual band operation provides up to 1.3Gbps wireless speeds over the 5GHz band and 450Mbps over the 2.4GHz band
- Three external 5dBi antennas serve the 5GHz band and three internal antennas serve the 2.4GHz band for solid connections over a wide range
- Full gigabit ports ensure ultra fast data transfer speeds for wired connections to the router
- IP-based Bandwidth Control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of devices connected to the router
- Built-in dual USB ports allow you to easily share printers, files or media locally or over the Internet
- Guest network access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption to help keep your network secure
- Compatible with IPv4 and IPv6 internet protocols and one touch WPS security
- Works with Wi-Fi devices on 5GHz band in 802.11ac/n/a and on 2.4GHz band in 802.11b/g/n
Ports: (2) USB 2.0, (1) Ethernet In (from modem), (4) Gigabit Wired LAN
Find A Way To Make A Connection
Take your home network into the future with next generation wireless technology and the potential of super fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi speeds. Six antennas serve the simultaneous dual band operation which functions on two channels to assist in reducing interference from other routers and devices in the neighborhood. When it's time for HD gaming or video streaming, the four on-board wired Gigabit LAN connections offer the speed potential to keep up with the pace you set.
What Does "AC" Wireless Mean To Me?
To start, "AC" is the latest wireless network protocol following in the footsteps of the famous 802.11a/b/g/n. Here's where it gets a little more exciting, 802.11ac has the potential to wirelessly deliver more data at a faster rate to more devices at once over more channels at a greater distance. It's the next step in Wi-Fi. The important thing to remember is that in order to take full advantage of these top speeds of Gigabit AC wireless now, you'll need to have a broadband modem that's capable of Gigabit speeds, and the rest of your equipment - computers and devices - will also need to be compatible. That being said, this TP-LINK router will work great with your existing 802.11b/g/n devices and will help you maximize their network potential right now, including those streaming devices operating on the 5.0GHz frequency, and the latest dual band smartphones like iPhone 5.
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Cable modem with existing internet service
- TP-LINK® Archer C7 Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit Router (ARCHER C7)
- Three (3) Detachable Antennas
- AC Adapter
- Resource Mini CD
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Public Notice Insert
- Dimensions: 9.6"L x 6.4"W x 1.3"H
Made in China
Two year limited warranty provided by TP-LINK. For warranty support, please call: 1-866-225-8139.
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.