MAXSA® Innovations 685 Lumen 12 LED Dual Head Motion Activated Solar Spotlight
Let motion-activated light be your first step towards securing your home after dark! Motion-activated and powered by the sunlight, The 685 lumen 12 LED Dual Head Motion Activated Solar Spotlight is easy to install and it provides security lighting almost anywhere. Great for sheds, steps, porches and anywhere you need additional light. The spotlight automatically turns on when motion is detected.
- Solar Panel
- Three 1.2V Nim-MH Rechargeable Batteries
- Six Screws
- Six Wall Anchors
- Assembly & Operating Instructions
- Features adjustable dual heads and a compact design
- Ultra lightweight
- Incredibly bright solar motion light with 12 Powerful LEDs providing 685 lumens of light
- DIY Installation with just a screwdriver and drill (not included)
- Great for sheds, steps, porches and anywhere you need additional light
- 9' Cord Length
- On/off switch
- Adjustable time and daylight sensitivity settings
How to Install and Use:
Light: 6.25"H x 6"L x 3.5"W (1.34 lbs)
Solar Panel: 6.25"H x 8.25"L x 4.25"D
- Product Requirements for Use: 1.2V Nim-MH rechargeable batteries (Included); Access to strong, direct sunlight; Drill, Phillips head screwdriver
- Assembly Time: 30 minutes or under
- Care Instructions: To keep your solar security light looking new, keep the lens free of dust and deposits by wiping occasionally with a dry cloth or with warm soapy water. It is important that the solar panel is kept free of dirt and debris at all times. A dirty solar panel will not allow the batteries to be fully charged. This will shorten the life of the battery and may cause the light to malfunction
- Warranty: One-year limited manufacturer's; 703-495-0661
- Country of Origin: China
Mount the security light onto a solid surface, using the two wood/sheet metal screws supplied. You may mount the security light either vertically or horizontally. Use the four wood/sheet metal screws supplied to mount the solar panel onto a solid surface. You can adjust the angle of the solar panel by gently rotating the solar panel to a different locking position. Remember to face the panel south for direct sunlight exposure.
Before First Use of Your Solar Security Light: Ensure the power switch on main body of your security light is in the OFF position and the solar panel is connected to the light unit. In this position, the solar panel will charge the battery without activating the unit. Leave the switch in the OFF position for three days with the solar panel placed in direct sunlight. This will ensure that the battery in your solar security light has a full charge prior to motion sensor adjustment and normal operation.
Operating Your Solar Security Light: After the initial three-day charge of your solar security light, move the switch on the main body to the ON position. The light should come on immediately, regardless of lighting or motion conditions. This is a test activation that happens every time the light is switched to ON. It should last for approximately 30 seconds. After the test activitation, leave the switch on ON and your solar security light is now ready for use. Underneath the motion senor, there are three different dials: TIME/SENS/LUX. The light has been factory preset as follows: TIME: Set at 30 seconds; SENS: Set at 15-20 foot range (when the surrounding temperature is 75`F); LUX: Set for your security light to activate at dusk when motion is detected. If above settings are not suitable for your application, then these may be adjusted.
For outdoor use. Access to strong, direct sunlight. Cold weather will affect battery performance.
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.