Built-in Heart Rate Sensor
Keep track of your health and measure your heart rate in a moment's notice. Simply use the built-in fingerprint pad.
Auto Focus Camera w/ HDR Rich Tones
Turn on the HDR when taking photos and videos if there is a counter-light or a shaded area. You can preview your shot in natural light, and it will be reproduced with more vivid color as you're taking the photo.
Ultra Power Saving Mode
When activated, Ultra Power Saving mode switches your screen to black and white to minimize your battery consumption. It also shuts down unnecessary features and apps, so that you won't get stuck on the side of the highway without power!
- MIMO Download Booster (LTE + WiFi simultaneous reception)
- Voice Activated
- Pre-loaded Apps
- Audio Formats: MP3, AMR-NB/WB, AAC/ AAC+/ eAAC+, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
- Video Formats: UHD (30fps), HDR, video stabilization
- Video Codec : H.263, H.264(AVC), MPEG4, VC-1, Sorenson Spark, MP43, WMV7, WMV8
- VP8Video Format : MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Inputs: One micro USB, one micro SD and one SIM
- Outputs: One 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 5.5"H x 2.8"W x 0.4"D
- Weight: 0.3 lbs
- Earbud Length: 45"
- Car Charger: 15" Relaxed and 90" stretched 90"
Made in China
Good to Know:
Screen protector can be used with most mobile phones. The car charger can be used with any Micro-USB charging port. The sound buds are compatible with any 3.5mm audio port. After the operating system and preloaded apps, the total available storage is approximately 10.6 GB.
Please note: This phone will not come activated with wireless services. End user must contact T-Mobile directly to select service plan and activate. Support for T-Mobile wireless services are handled directly through T-Mobile. ShopHQ does not sell or provide customer support for T-Mobile wireless service. For issues arising after 30 days from purchase, purchaser must contact T-Mobile for support and to facilitate warranty returns and exchanges with Samsung or they may contact Samsung directly (1-877-453-1304). For additional information please contact T-Mobile at 1-800-T-MOBILE or the manufacturer directly. Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use, and data and other application usage patterns.