Royal Doulton® Pretty Ladies "Elizabeth" 9" Bone China Figurine -
Royal Doulton® Pretty Ladies "Elizabeth" 9" Bone China Figurine
Elizabeth is looking radiant in pink, as she walks amongst the flowers in her garden, enjoying their delicate perfume. Inspired by the warm tones of the traditional English Rose, Elizabeth's blush pink gown is decorated with clusters of roses in deeper contrasting shades. Her blond hair is topped with a coordinating sun hat. Elizabeth is the twenty-fourth figure of 2014.
Each year, the master craftsmen of Royal Doulton add to their already impressive catalog by creating and releasing special limited edition collector figurines. The 2014 annual figurines were all designed by renowned British designer Neil Faulkner. Each figurine in the annual collection is hand decorated by highly skilled craftsmen and women and are destined to become heirlooms of the future. This years annual figurines share a theme of the outdoors.
- Materials: Bone china w/ 22K gold accents
- Measurements: 7-1/2"L x 4"W x 9"H
- Includes: Certificate of authenticity, velvet tote bag
- Care: Great care needs to be taken when cleaning figurines and sculptural items as these products often contain intricate and delicate details. Figurines and sculptural items may be washed by hand, using warm water and a mild liquid detergent applied with a soft, damp cloth. On items with intricate details and small-sculpted parts such as hand-sculpted flowers, it is best to use a small, soft make-up brush instead of a cloth. Do not use abrasive materials or powders for cleaning. Do not submerge the product or get water inside the hole(s) in the base. Dry the larger, open areas with a soft cloth. Allow intricate or delicate details to air dry. Be sure the item is completely dry before returning to display area.
- Country of Origin: Thailand
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.
About the Collection
Add a touch of world-renowned English artistry to your home with Royal Doulton Collectibles. Vintage-inspired and nearly two centuries old, the Royal Doulton brand is known for creating beautiful and elegant pieces for the most discerning collectors.
With a pedigree dating back to 1815, Royal Doulton began as a stoneware company in Lambeth, London. Crafted and painted by hand, each piece by Royal Doulton is an unmatchable work of art and a testament to the brand's commitment to quality, collectability and design. Over the following centuries, Royal Doulton expanded its portfolio with artistic pottery, commemorative tableware and figurines. Today, the brand continues to delight its followers with their heirloom quality collectibles.
strong>About the Guest
Discover the wonder of Royal Doulton with the founder's great grandson, Michael Doulton. With more than 30 years of experience working as the Royal Doulton brand ambassador, Michael's passion for his family's business and every collectible is evident. Allow Michael to take you through each brush stroke and handcrafted detail of Royal Doulton Collectibles.
http://www.shophq.com/Offer/Default.aspx?OfferCode=443-543&icid=OnAirLastPg10-_-ROYAL ALBERT CHINA AND COLLECTIBLES-_-443-543&cm_re=OnAirLastPg10-_-ROYAL ALBERT CHINA AND COLLECTIBLES-_-443-543