Conde Nast 70" x 40" 100% Cotton Beach Towel
The Conde Nast beach towels feature images from a collection of vintage magazine covers from the New Yorker, Gourmet and Mademoiselle. Not only are they generous in size but also feature a reverse yarn-dye back, giving each pattern has its own colorful solid backing for an additional pop of color.
Available in a variety of stunning images from years gone by, these beach towels handle all your drying needs while making a style statement at the same time! Soft to the touch, each towel boasts 100% cotton you’ll love wrapping up in. Whether you’re swimming or just sunbathing, from the beach to the pool, don’t leave home without these Conde Nast towels!
- American Flag – Old Glory waves proudly in the wind, reinforcing the message to buy war bonds and stamps in July of 1942.
- Coney Island – An iconic illustration depicting the beach during New York's 1939 World Fair. You’ll find a crowded beach and an ice cream stand with sunbathers, swimmers and loungers young and old.
- Cruise Ship – A 1970 depiction of a mighty luxury vessel from the Royal Viking Line coming in to dock in a festive town. Bustling with activity, the town features taxis, patrons, carriages, a tea shop, hotel and boutique.
- Dogs – A sketch portraying the trending spectacle of pampering puppies in the early 1970s. You’ll see dogs of all shapes, sizes and breeds depicted in charming color and style.
- Dropped Call – Inspired by the 2010 New York City Olympics of Text Messaging, a sunkissed girl sits by the pool with her phone sinking out of her reach.
- Lobster – Portraying a relaxing summer on the beach in the Northeast, this image features a lobster waiting to join his friends in a boiling pot. A flute of Belgian beer sits nearby to wash it all down.
- On Duty – Basking in the sun in style, a lifeguard watches over a crowded beach full of purple, pink, blue and green striped umbrellas.
- Martini – A trio of refreshingly fruity concoctions, this image is enough to quench your thirst on a hot day in August. You’ll find a strawberry-banana margarita, a frozen mango daiquiri and a melon colada in bright color.
- Popsicles – Still frosty and untouched from the freezer, six ice pops in a rainbow of colors present a mouthwatering portrait.
- Straw Hat – A model suns herself serenely in a red jacket, a green and white striped swimsuit, black sunglasses and a straw hat while resting against a backdrop of rough rocks.
70”L x 40”W
Wash before first use. Machine wash in cool water (40° C), separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Made from 100% cotton.
Made in China.
PLEASE NOTE: We make every effort to ensure colors are represented accurately online. Due to possible variances in manufacturer dye lots, however, colors may vary slightly from what is depicted. Also, due to the printing process of the pattern, slight imperfections in the pattern may exist.
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.