Veridian iHealth Bluetooth® Digital Scale & Body Analysis System -
Retail Value: $119.99
Veridian iHealth Bluetooth® Digital Scale & Body Analysis System
Help collect and track the data important to achieving your fitness goals with the Veridian iHealth Bluetooth® Digital Scale & Body Analysis System and your compatible iOS mobile device. The iHealth digital scale combines with your existing home Wi-Fi network to assist you in tracking the data important to your fitness goals while on the go by reading and recording your weight on your compatible iPod touch, iPhone or iPad. Download the free iHealth MyVitals App to your device and start collecting and viewing information.
Product Requirements for Use
- The iHealth digital scale helps you track your fitness goals on the go by reading and recording your weight on your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad.
- Wireless technology allows you to weigh in from virtually anywhere.
- Measures your weight along with calculating BMI to give you additional helpful data.
- Supports multiple users on multiple mobile devices so family members can share and track their progress.
- Milestone feature lets you set target goals for weight.
- Wireless Bluetooth connection for easy readings.
- Body Weight Range: 11 lbs - 330 lbs (5 kg -150 kg)
You will receive
- Four (4) "AA" batteries (included)
- iPod Touch (5th generation), iPod Touch (4th generation), iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2
- iOS 5.0 or higher
- Existing home Wi-Fi network with an active internet connection
- Free iHealth MyVitals App - Available from the Apple App Store
- Wireless Body Analysis Scale
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Four (4) "AA" Batteries
Model Number: VER600800F009
Dimensions: 12.5"L x 16"W x 1.5"H
Weight: 4 lbs
Made in China
Warranty: One year limited warranty provided by Veridian Healthcare. For warranty support, please call: 1-866-736-3330.
Please Note: Never use this product in combination with medical electronic devices or implants such as pacemakers, life support systems such as artificial heart/lungs, or portable medical devices such as electrocardiographs. This product could cause these devices to malfunction posing a considerable health risk to user of these devices. This device is not intended as a substitute for a physician's care. Free iHealth MyVitals App available for download to your compatible iOS device from the Apple App Store.
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.