Toni Brattin® Soft Body Curls & Soft Shag Neckline Confidence Wig
WHO IT IS FOR:
The Toni Brattin Platinum Confidence Wig features a transparent monofilament lace front hairline for limitless off-the-face styling versatility.
Platinum - Lightest or brightest blonde
Light Blonde - Light ash blonde, Swedish blonde or blonde highlighted by the sun
Medium Blonde - Golden blonde or dark blonde with salon highlights
Dark Blonde - Honey blonde or dark blonde highlighted by the sun
Brown/Blonde - Medium to light brown with salon highlights
Light Brown - Honey brown or brown highlighted by the sun
Medium Brown - Chestnut brown, rich brown or warm brown
Dark Brown - Dark brown or almost black
Red Blonde - Strawberry blonde or light red
Dark Red - Auburn or dark copper
Brown/Gray - Smoky walnut, combination light brown with silver highlights (mouse brown)
Black - Black or jet black hair
Salt & Pepper - Steel gray to dark gray
Light Gray - Silver to light gray
- One size fits most
- All Toni Brattin Platinum collection wigs feature exclusive monofilament individually hand-knotted hair technology - creating virtually undetectable life-like wear
- All-over soft body curls and a soft shag neckline define the no fuss, salon cut styling
- Custom-cut wig cap easily adjusts to most any head size
- Nylon wig cap and storage box included
- Approximately 3.5-4" of modacrylic synthetic fiber at the crown, 4" in front and 3-3.5" in the sides and back for easy wear/easy care
- Instant results - comfortable and affordable - no more bad hair days
- Easy wear - adjustable wig cap for a comfortable and secure fit
- Easy care - just shampoo/condition and air dry
- Looks and feels like natural, healthy hair
- 14 colors/shades for accurate match to most hair colors
- Unlike human hair - all hair fabulous wigs and hairpieces hold their style in rain and humidity
- Enjoy quick and easy styling options
- Instantly provides full wig coverage and confidence
- Transparent monofilament lace front hairline
HOW TO USE:
Putting on Your Wig: Remove the hair net from the wig. Gently shake the wig to separate the fibers. If your hair is long, pin it flat to your head for a smooth silhouette under the wig. Optional Tip: Use a stretch nylon wig cap (included) to hold long or short hair under the wig. This light, cool cap will control your loose ends and prevent wig slippage. Place the front of the wig at your natural front hairline and pull on so that the back of the wig is placed at the nape. Adjust the wig as needed by sliding it from front to back or side to side. Use a rat tail comb to slip any loose ends under the wig. Hook and loop tape tabs in the lower back of the wig allow you to tighten or loosen for the perfect fit. Use your fingers to create the look that's just your style.
Styling:Your wig has been specially designed to be ready-to-wear. Its body and style are permanently into the fiber for no fuss styling ease. Your wig needs just a shake and gentle combing to get it into shape. Rather than trying to get every hair into place, style it loosely for a soft, natural look. You may want your hairstylist to trim and/or thin the bangs or trim the length of the wig slightly to suit your face.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Gently remove tangles with fingers or pick comb. Add one teaspoonful of mild shampoo to basin of cool, never hot, water. Soak for five minutes, then gently swish up and down. Do not rub. Rinse thoroughly in cool water. Pat out excess water in a soft towel. Do not squeeze or twist. Hang to dry at room temperature. Do not brush or comb until completely dry. No setting necessary because its preset body will bounce back to its original shape. Avoid exposure to excess heat. Do not attempt to use a color rinse on your wig as it will damage the fibers. Do not use a hair dryer, curling iron or any other heat element on your wig.
Synthetic hair made in Japan; Hairpiece assembled in Indonesia.
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.