NeatDesk® Digital Filing System & Desktop Scanner w/ Software -
NeatDesk® Digital Filing System & Desktop Scanner w/ Software
Get ready for tax time with this high-speed duplex desktop scanner and Digital Filing System for home or the office! Scan receipts, business cards and documents in one batch while the software identifies, extracts and organizes key information. Neat brings scanned documents to life using Intelligent Text Recognition technology to read then automatically organizing what it sees. The resulting digital files are useful and usable - easy to find, easy to access, and easy to share. NeatDesk will scan in your receipts, business cards, or documents at a speedy 24 pages per minute. Scan up to 50 pages at once - one or two- sided, color or Black and White, single or multi-page. Neat reads and extracts the information from whatever you scan.
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Scanner
- Scans in color, grey scale, or black and white
- Scans simplex (1-sided) or duplex (2-sided)
- 600 dpi (dots per inch) maximum resolution
- Optical Character Recognition and Intelligent Text Recognition
- Scans up to 24 pages per minute
- Holds 15 business cards + 15 receipts + 15 letter-size documents, OR 50 letter-size documents with paper tray removed
- Image Capture support for scanning into imaging applications
Scan Business Cards
- Create Expense Reports
- Keep Records of Vendors, Dates, Totals, and Even Sales Tax
- Assign Tax Categories to Receipts and Keep Digital Copies for IRS Tax Records
- Create Your Own Searchable Library of Information
- Export Data to Excel® and Numbers, Quicken® and TurboTax®
- Capture Contact Information
- Save Original Images of Business Cards with Each Contact
- Send Information to Address Book
- Sync Contacts to Your iPhone or Mobile Device
You will receive
- The free 30-day trial of NeatCloud™ allows you to sync and back up your Neat files, and access them anywhere with your browser or mobile device
- Includes NeatCloud™, a premium phone support and accidental damage protection for your NeatDesk® during the duration of your NeatCloud™ subscription
- Available for iOS devices and Android phones
Mac Product Requirements
- neat® NeatDesk® Digital Filing System & Desktop Scanner
- NeatWorks™ Installation CD
- USB Cable
- AC Power Adapter
- Scanner Calibration Paper
PC Product Requirements:
- 1GB of RAM; 4 GB recommended
- Mac OS X v10.6 or later
- 650 MB of available disk space for installation, 1 GB recommended for user data
- CD-ROM or DVD drive required for installation
- USB Port
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Pentium IV 2.0+ GHz or faster (Dual Core recommended)
- 1GB RAM; 2 GB highly recommended
- 1GB hard disk space to install
- CD-ROM drive or DVD drive required for installation
- USB port
Dimensions: 7.3"H x 10.8"W x 7.5"D
Weight: 4.4 lbs
Made in China
Warranty: One year limited warranty on hardware.
Warranty Support: 1-866-632-8732
To learn more about this product, please view the Videos & FAQs tab above
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the NeatDesk® Digital Filing System & Desktop Scanner?
What is Intelligent Text Recognition?
- The NeatDesk® Digital Filing System and Desktop Scanner is a high-speed, duplex desktop scanner and Digital Filing System. Scan receipts, business cards and documents in one batch while the software identifies, extracts and organizes key information.
What formats can the digital files be saved as?
- Intelligent Text Recognition technology reads and understands key information, then automatically organizing what it sees. The resulting digital files are useful and usable – easy to find, easy to access, and easy to share.
What programs can utilize the digital files?
- The digital files can be saved as JPEG, PDF, and other popular formats.
How fast is the NeatDesk® Digital Filing System and Desktop Scanner?
- The digital files can be utilized by a variety of software including Excel, Quicken, TurboTax, QuickBooks, Microsoft Outlook or Address Book and more.
How many pages can I load into the NeatDesk® Digital Filing System and Desktop Scanner?
- NeatDesk will scan in your receipts, business cards, or documents at up to 24 pages per minute.
What is the largest paper size the NeatDesk® Digital Filing System and Desktop Scanner can accommodate?
- Neatdesk allows you to scan up to 50 pages of standard 8.5” x 11” paper at once or up to 15 business cards or 15 receipts or 15 letter-size documents at once.
What is the maximum resolution?Can the NeatDesk® Digital Filing System & Desktop Scanner accommodate color text/images?
- The largest paper size the Neatdesk can accomodate without sacrificing the resolution is 8.5” x 11". The system can accommodate up to an 8.5” x 30” paper size, but the resolution is captured at 300 dots per inch.
Can the NeatDesk® Digital Filing System & Desktop Scanner accommodate two-sided documents?
- Yes – It can scan in color, grey scale, or black and white
What are the dimensions?
- Yes – It can scan in simplex (1-sided) or duplex (2-sided).
What is the weight?
- The dimensions are 10.8”W x 7.5”D x 7.3”H making it ideal for an office of home.
What is Neatcloud?
- The lightweight design is 4.4 lbs.
How does the 30-Day NeatCloud Free Trial work?
- NeatDesk comes with a free 30-day trial of NeatCloud, which allows you to sync and back up your Neat files, and access them anywhere with your browser or mobile device for iOS devices and Android phones
What is NeatVerify?
- Simply cancel anytime within the first 30 days and you won’t be charged. If you love it, then by all means keep it! You’ll be charged $14.99 / month, if you choose to stay on the Home & Office plan. Your free trial of NeatCloud also includes a bonus of 30 verifications with NeatVerify, our highly accurate data-verification service.
Can the Neatdesk work with both Macs and PCs?
- Sometimes mobile images are blurry, or the lighting isn’t right. This can make it difficult for your information to be accurately read and extracted in the cloud. That’s where NeatVerify comes in. When you send a mobile scan through NeatVerify, your image passes through a team of specialists at Neat who make sure that the key information is accurately read and extracted. The verification process only takes a few minutes and, once verified, your items will appear in your Neat inbox.
Who created and manufacturers the NeatDesk® Digital Filing System & Desktop Scanner?
- The Neatdesk can work with both Macs and PCs, but the software is specific to one or the other.
- The Neat Company (formerly NeatReceipts) was born from a single idea: that there’s a better way to deal with receipts for expense reports. Over time, the idea has grown and changed into something much more powerful: a way to transform and manage any kind of paper, with live data you can use. The Neat Company is creating a new way for businesses and consumers at home to capture, store, and use the information they need.