ISOMERS® Moisture Conditioner 8.12 oz -
ISOMERS® Moisture Conditioner 8.12 oz
WHO IT IS FOR:
Restore the look of your hair and keep it looking healthy with ISOMERS.
- Moisture Conditioner is infused with our rich complex of elements to fight breakage and split ends, soften and smooth wet or dry hair styles.
- The low pH (4.5-5.5) formula is rich yet lightweight and works to close the cuticle and address damage for a superior conditioning treatment that restores the look of natural smoothness and shine to the hair without weighing it down.
- Gives added volume while providing moisture for full, healthy looking hair
- Hydrates, replenishes and protects
- Infused with Keratin protein, amino complex and Shea butter
- Helps prevents breakage and split ends to soften and smooth hair
- Gives added volume while providing moisture for full, healthy looking hair.
- Product is not formulated with sulphates, DEA or Parabens.
- All hair types - treated, over processed or damaged hair
- Hair lacking volume or needing manageability
HOW TO USE:
Place a small amount of Moisture Conditioner in the palm of the hand and apply to damp hair. Massage into hair and leave on for 2-3 minutes. Rinse.
Made in Canada.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.
Moisture Conditioner: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Propylene Glycol, Aminopropyl Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Ethyl(isostearylimidazoline) Isostearamide, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Myristate, Trideceth-12, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid.