Honeywell™ 7-Sheet Micro-Cut Paper & CD/Credit Card Shredder w/ Waste Bin -
Honeywell™ 7-Sheet Micro-Cut Paper & CD/Credit Card Shredder w/ Waste Bin
Protect your identity, credit card information, business documents and more with the Honeywell 7-Sheet Micro-Cut Paper and CD/Credit Card Shredder!
- Protect your identity, shred all personal papers and unwanted mail before discarding.
- Shreds paper, credit cards, CD/DVDs and more.
- Shreds up to seven pages at once and one CD/Credit Card.
- Shreds up to 8-1/2 feet of materials per minute.
- 5-1/2 gallon waste basket with separate compartments for paper and CD/Credit Cards.
- Offers lift-up handle on top for ease of emptying basket.
- Three function switch includes on/auto, off and reverse options.
- Shredder turns on automatically when material is inserted.
- Features auto stop paper jam control with overhead and overload protection.
- Average Shred Size: 0.12" x 0.35"
- Paper Opening: 8.7"
- CD/Card Opening: 4.75"
- Motor Power: 216W
- Power input: 120v
Dimensions: 18.25"H x 13.8"W x 9.3"D
Weight: 13 lbs
Made in China
Warranty: One year limited warranty on labor and cutter. Three year warranty on remaining parts.
Warranty Support: 1-877-354-5457
Please note: Do not exceed the recommended number of sheets of paper in the feeder. Do not put paper clips, staples, adhesive paper, tape, cloth, jewelry, hair, or fingers near the shredder. This shredder is not a children's toy. Keep aerosol products away from the shredder as they can damage the motor. Keep away from heat sources and humid environments for long periods of time.
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.
Federal laws such as FACTA and HIPAA require that certain types of material be shredded. Failure to do so can warrant some hefty fines and penalties When disposing of customer, client or patient information, it should be shredded.
Information such as a name, date of birth, social security number, address and other personal information can quickly turn into a headache for your customer if it falls into the wrong hands. While we often think of protecting customer information, we often forget about employees. Human Resources and other business departments often handle sensitive employee information that should be properly shredded when no longer needed.
Many ideas to use your shreds in an environmentally friendly way. Some of these include creating mulch for a garden, bedding for a rodent and packaging for shipped products. These types of shredder uses usually involve a strip cut shredder and non-sensitive documents.