Cook's Tradition™ Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven w/ Lid & Set of Two Cocottes w/ Lids
Choices: Green, Blue, Sand, Slate or Red
Ensure kitchen creativity for years with the amazing enameled cast iron dutch oven set! It features an enamel coated stick-resistant interior and is perfect for stovetop or oven. Also included with each Dutch oven is the exclusive set of two silicone 8 oz cocotte bakers in coordinating colors. Induction cooktop compatible.
For centuries, cooks have relied on cast iron for its durability, ability to retain heat and incredible cooking results. Cast iron has incredible heat-retaining abilities and can be used with any heat source except microwaves, making it adaptable to any kitchen environment. Classic in a modern design, its solid material and sturdy base will meet your cooking needs spectacularly. And the oven's even energy-efficient due to warming up quickly and evenly so as to retain heat longer.
- One dutch oven w/ lid
- Two cocottes w/ lids
- 3 qt Dutch Oven : 7"H x 8.5"W x 11.5"D
- 6 qt. Dutch Oven: 7"H x 11"W x 14"D
- 8 qt Dutch Oven: 8"H x 11"W x 17"D
- Cocottes: 2.25"H x 3"W x 5"D.
- Even wall distribution technology - Allows for better performance, no hot spots and ease of handling
- Enameled cast iron does not need seasoning
- PFOA & PTFE-free enamel
- Oven safe to 500°F for baking or warming
- Retains heat for warm food at the table
- Heavy duty cast iron coupled with stick resistant, PFOA and PTFE free enamel interiors
- Matte enamel rim prevents rusting
- Cocottes w/ lids: Freezer safe, microwave safe, oven safe up to 445°F.
**Important: Dutch oven is oven safe up to 500° and the cocottes oven safe up to 445° F. Suitable for all heat sources (including induction) except microwaves. Carefully read general use and care instructions included with your Cook's Tradition purchase. Due to the retention of heat, please be careful to use potholders or insulated gloves, especially when removing from the oven.
Do not use lid in oven over 400°F. Do not use metal tools or sharp utensils, as they will scratch or chip the enamel. Always use low to medium heat. When searing meats, heat pan at medium to high for 5-10 mins. Turn to medium when placing meat in pan to sear. Never allow a pan to boil dry as it will permanently damage the enamel.
**Care Instructions: Dutch Oven w/ Lids: Handwash recommended; Cocottes w/ Lids: Dishwasher safe. Before using, remove any labels and wash each item in warm soapy water with a soft sponge or washcloth. Towel dry.
Limited Warranty: Ten-years for dutch ovens; (866) 325-1659
Made in China.