Carbon Audio Zooka Wireless Speaker Bar for Bluetooth® Enabled Devices -
Carbon Audio Zooka Wireless Speaker Bar for Bluetooth® Enabled Devices
The Carbon Audio Zooka Wireless Speaker Bar is an innovative, portable speaker designed to grip your tablet to allow you to move seamlessly while enjoying incredible audio for music, movies and presentations!
This speaker bar features wireless Bluetooth capabilities so that it works within a range of up to 30 feet of your tablet whether acting as an integrated stand for the iPad or just placed in the same room. The deep bass speaker design and wideband microphone create a deep rich sound for entertainment or communication using applications such as iTunes, Pandora, Facetime or Skype. The silicone housing design makes the Zooka rugged for travel but also sensitive enough to grip your precious iPad without concern.
You will receive
- Play music from a Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, or audio source that is compatible with A2DP, such as an iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android Smartphone, PC or Mac.
- Use Zooka as a speaker phone for a Bluetooth enabled mobile phone.
- Play music from an auxiliary device connected through a 3.5mm audio cable (not included).
- Carbon Audio Zooka Wireless Speaker Bar for Bluetooth® Enabled Devices in your choice of Black, Eggplant Purple, Grey or Teal
- Kickstand (built-in on side of speaker bar)
- USB to micro USB Charging Cable
- Graphical Bluetooth® Setup Guide
- USB port for charging
- Any A2DP compatible Bluetooth device such as an iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android Smartphone, PC or Mac.
Warranty: One-year limited warranty Carbon Audio
Warranty Support: 1-971-255-1167
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose Auto Delivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.
Ensure the Zooka is charged or that the Zooka is connected to a power source.
1. Press the Power button located on the top of the Zooka to turn on the device.
2. Press and hold the Pairing button on Zooka until the power indicator on the front of the Zooka starts to flash red and blue alternately (Zooka has 3 minutes to connect/pair with your Bluetooth device).
3. Activate your Bluetooth device to the Searching mode (new device searching). 'Zooka' will appear on your Bluetooth device.
4. Select ' Zooka' and enter the password '0000' if necessary. After successful pairing, the Power indicator on the front of the Zooka turns a steady blue and a tone will sound to acknowledge successful paring.
Speaker Phone Instructions
Make sure that wireless connection has been set up between the paired mobile phone and Zooka. When there is an incoming call, music play will be paused. You can then: Answer the call - Press the Bluetooth] button of the top of the Zooka. Reject the call - Press & hold the Bluetooth] button on the top of the Zooka. (About 2~3 seconds) Hang up the call - Press the Bluetooth] button on the top of the Zooka.
1. Ensure the Zooka is charged or that the Zooka is connected to a power source.
2. Press the power switch located on the top of Zooka to turn on the device.
3. Turn on your Bluetooth] device and select the connection 'Zooka'. Once connected the following control functions can be used -Charging Instructions: Zooka has a built in rechargeable Li-ion battery. Each charge supports up to 6-8 hours of use. You can connect the USB charge cable to an available USB port (PC/Mac or USB Power Adapter) for charging of Zooka. When the speaker is charging, the LED indicator will be flashing blue. Note: The Bluetooth] speaker can also be used when the unit is recharging.