BAROCOOK Flameless Portable 41 oz Cooker w/ Six Heating Packs
Cook any time, anywhere without using a fire or a flame! The amazing Flameless Portable 41 oz Cooker works great for those who enjoy outdoor activities like camping, hiking, fishing and sailing. The Barocook is great in emergency situations like hurricanes and earthquakes when no gas or electricity is available. The locking lid on the cooker has a durable hinge design so it is easy to open and close. The silicone ring on the lid locks in the warmth with airtight and leak-proof seal. The removable stainless steel bowl has high heat conductivity material to cook.
- One Barocook Cooker w/ Removable Stainless Steel Bowl
- Six 50 g Heating Packs
HOW TO USE:
- Boils water without using fire: A revolutionary way to boil. You can cook any time and anywhere without using flame
- Multipurpose outdoor usage: Not only for outdoor activities (such as camping, fishing, mountain climbing, sailing, traveling etc) but also during emergency situations resulting from natural disasters like hurricanes and earthquakes
- Environment friendly, not harmful: 18 different natural materials boil water without fire; easy to dispose
- Internationally patented
- Made in quality assured factory in Korea
- Dimensions: 5"H x 7.3"W x 5.3"D.
1) Separate the inner stainless steel and outer plastic container. Place food into the stainless steel container. 2) Place BAROPACK into the plastic container. Pour water into the BAROPACK package for suggested amount of water. Then pour the suggested amount of water onto the BAROPACK inside the plastic container. 3) Place the stainless steel container back in the plastic container. 4) Lock the lid and wait seven to ten minutes while the water heats up and cook the food.
See instruction sheet. The heating packs can be disposed of in a trash can after its use.
The outer container gets very hot instantly when the heating pack is activated - use caution. This cooking system produces heat and steam when in contact with water. Protect the heating pack from water or moisture before use by not opening the package until required. Once open, activate within one hour. After use, allow heating pack to cool. Dispose as household waste. Do Not open heating pack before or after use. Do Not use near fire. Keep away from ignition sources. Use and store in well-ventilated area.
Made in Republic of Korea.
Warranty: NS Global Sourcing will repair or replace the product with limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects. A dated proof of purchase must be presented with returned item.Prepaid postage is required. Misuse or abusive usage are not covered under this warranty. In order to replace parts covered under the above warranty, please send defective part and proof of purchase to NS Global Soucing, and claim process will take 4-6 weeks. Please call: (323) 939-5160