Apple® iPad® Mini 7.9" LED Touch Mac iOS Tablet w/ Accessories & Gift Certificates
The highly anticipated iPad Mini has finally arrived! This Apple iPad Mini boasts a beautiful display, powerful A5 processor, FaceTime HD camera, iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording, ultrafast Wi-Fi and over 275,000 apps ready to download from the App Store. iPad mini is an iPad in every way, shape and slightly smaller form!
More Portable Size
- Black 32GB or 64GB Wi-Fi Only iPad Mini with Black, Blue, Pink, Purple or Red Accessories
- White 32GB or 64GB Wi-Fi Only iPad Mini with Black, Blue, Pink, Purple or Red Accessories
- Black 16GB, 32GB or 64GB Wi-Fi + 4G iPad Mini with Black, Blue, Pink, Purple or Red Accessories
- White 16GB, 32GB or 64GB Wi-Fi + 4G iPad Mini with Black, Blue, Pink, Purple or Red Accessories
The iPad Mini offers everything you love about iPad - the beautiful screen, fast and fluid performance, FaceTime and iSight cameras, thousands of amazing apps, 10-hour battery life - but in a smaller, lightweight design that is an incredible value.Lightning Connector
Part of every iPad Mini is the all-new Lightning Connector. It's 80% smaller than the 30-pin connector. It features an all-digital, eight-signal design that's more durable. The design is reversible which means there's no wrong way to plug in the cable.Ultrafast Wireless
The iPad Mini features advanced Wi-Fi that's up to twice as fast as any previous generation iPad. The 4G version allows you to connect to the internet via the AT&T 4G LTE network when Wi-Fi isn’t available.Siri the Intelligent Assistant
Siri helps you get things done, just by asking. Talk to Siri as you would to a person: Do I need an umbrella?" or "Did the Giants win last night?" or "What time is the barbecue on Sunday?" Siri not only understands what you say, it knows what you mean. It figures out the right apps to use to find the right answer. Then, just like a personal assistant, Siri provides you with the information you need.10-hour Battery Life
Get up to 10 hours of power to read, watch, play, write, and create whatever you want, all you want.iSight Camera and FaceTime Camera
The iPad Mini features Apple's 5MP iSight camera. Designed with advanced optics, the rear-facing camera lets you shoot gorgeous photos and 1080p HD video and shoot 5MP still images. In addition, the iPad Mini boasts a 1.2MP front-facing FaceTime HD camera which supports 720p resolution so you can make video calls.SOS Online Backup
The one year subscription to SOS Online Backup gives you the freedom to backup up to five devices including your iPad and restore up to 50GB of data. The system includes automatic set-it-and-forget-it backups and reliable security protection for your private data.$25 Voucher for PhotoAffections.com
Make Custom Photo Cards for any and every occasion with this $25 voucher for PhotoAffections.com.Accessories
ShopHQ helps you get the most out of your iPad Mini with the innovative accessory pack.
You will receive
- Apple iPad Mini 7.9" LED Wi-fi & 4G Tablet
- Lightning Connector to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Earbuds in Three Different Sizes
- Earbud Cord
- One year SOS Online Backup Certificate
- Portable MP3 Speaker
- 3.5mm Male to Male stereo Audio Cable
- USB to USB Mini Cable
- Instructions Insert
- iPad Mini Magnetic Smart Cover
- Car Charger
- $25 Photo Affections Certificate
- Stylus Pen
- Audio Extender
Dimensions: 7.87"H x 5.3"W x .28"D
Weight: 0.69 lbs
Made in China
iPad Mini Warranty: One year limited warranty provided by Apple
Warranty Support: 1-800-275-2273 Please Note: The iPad 4th Generation utilizes the AT&T LTE network, so you can connect to the Internet even when Wi-Fi isn’t available. An AT&T data plan is required. LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Check with your carrier for details. Speed will vary based on site conditions. To learn more about this bundle, please view the FAQs & Additional Information tab above.
What type of battery does the iPad Mini have?
How long will the battery last?
- A built-in 16.3-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery.
How do I charge the battery?
- The battery will last up to 10 hours on a Wi-Fi network and up to 9 hours on a cellular data network on a single charge.
Can I use the Lightning Connector with my other Apple devices?
- The battery charges using the Lightning Connector, an ultra-slim, connector that is fully reversible. It connects to the iPad Mini via an eight pin system and connects via a USB port to a computer system.
Can I change the battery or upgrade it?
- The Lightning Connector is designed to work with the iPad Generation 4 Tablet, iPhone 5, iPod Nano 7th generation, iPod Touch 5th Generation and iPad Mini. Adapters are available which allow you to connect the 30-pin accessories to devices featuring the Lightning Connector (sold separately).
What affects the battery life?
- No - The battery is built-in to the iPad Mini and cannot be upgraded or removed.
Do I need to do anything to maintain the integrity of the battery?
- Different applications on your iPad Mini require different amounts of battery power. For example, location services, push notifications and even the brightness of the screen can affect the battery life.
- Apple suggests you go through at least one charge cycle per month (charging the battery to 100% and then completely running it down). Please read all instructions for further information on your battery.
What is the screen size?
What type of screen does the iPad Mini have?
- 7.9" measured diagonally.
What is the resolution?
- The iPad Mini boasts a LED-backlit Multi-touch Display with IPS Technology. The LED backlit screen utilizes a Light Emitting Diode-backlit LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) Screen with In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology for ultrafast touch response times and consistent and accurate colors from all viewing angles.
What is dual orientation?
- The iPad Mini resolution is 1024W x 768H.
ConnectivityHow does the iPad Mini connect to the internet?
- The iPad Mini offers a dual orientation display which can be used either vertically (portrait) or horizontally (landscape).
What is Wi-Fi?
- The iPad Mini allows you to connect to the internet via a Wi-Fi network and the AT&T 4G LTE network when Wi-Fi is not available.
What does 4G mean?
- Wi-Fi is a wireless data network which allows an electronic device, such as the iPad Mini, to exchange data wirelessly (using radio waves) over a computer network, including high-speed Internet connections.
How can I get 4G service?
- A 4G network provides mobile ultra-broadband Internet access.
Does the iPad Mini support Bluetooth® connectivity?
- The iPad Mini is compatible with the AT&T 4G LTE network. An AT&T data plan is required with associated fees. LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Check with your carrier for details. Speed will vary based on site conditions.
What is Bluetooth?
- The iPad supports Bluetooth® 4.0 Wireless technology.
Can I make phone calls on the iPad Mini?
- Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short-wavelength radio transmissions) creating personal area networks with high levels of security.
What is FaceTime?
- No - The iPad does support face-to-face conversation via FaceTime, but does not support traditional phone calls.
- FaceTime is a application that allows you to make video calls from your iPad Mini to another device which supports the FaceTime application.
How big is the iPad Mini?
Does the iPad include a keyboard?
- The iPad Mini measures 7.87"H x 5.3"W x .28"D and weighs 0.69 lbs.
Does the iPad Mini include a camera?
- The iPad Mini features a keyboard on the multi-touch display; however, it does not include a physically separate keyboard.
Does the iPad include speakers?Does the iPad Mini include a Microphone?
- Yes - the iPad Mini includes a 1.2MP front-facing FaceTime HD camera with 720p HD video and a 5MP rear-facing iSight camera with 1080p HD video.
What is a processor?
- Yes - The iPad Mini features a built-in microphone.
What type of processor does the iPad Mini include?
- The processor is responsible for interpreting and executing the commands from the iPad Mini's hardware and software. In simple terms, the processor is essentially the iPad Mini's brain.
Software and Applications
- Dual-Core Apple A5 Processor
What is an operating system?
What is the iPad Mini operating system?
- An operating system is a system within an electronic device which manages the relationships between the hardware, software including applications and user.
What software and applications comes loaded on the iPad Mini?
- The iPad Mini's operating system is Apple's iOS.
How can I get additional applications?
- Safari, Photos, App Store, Maps, Photo Booth, Reminders, Camera, Mail, FaceTime, iTunes Music, Clock, Calendar, Messages, Newsstand, Videos, Game Center, Contacts, Notes, iCloud and Siri.
What is iCloud?
- The iTunes store offers over 275,000 apps, games, music, TV shows, movies and more.
What or Who is Siri?
- iCloud stores your music, photos, apps, mail, contacts, calendars, documents, and more and wirelessly pushes them to all your devices. So if you buy a song, take a photo, or edit a calendar event on your iPad, iCloud makes sure it appears on your Mac, iPhone, and iPod touch, too.
- Siri is an Apple application which listens to and verbally responds to questions. Siri helps you get things done, just by asking. Talk to Siri as you would to a person: Do I need an umbrella?" or "Did the Giants win last night?" or "What time is the barbecue on Sunday?" Siri not only understands what you say, it knows what you mean. Siri figures out the right apps to use to find the right answer.