Apple® iPad® 4th Gen 16GB Wi-Fi Tablet w/ Bluetooth® & Accessories
Pick up the new iPad and suddenly, it's clear. You're actually touching your photos, reading a book and playing the piano. Nothing comes between you and what you love. To make the hands-on experience even better, Apple updated the connector to the faster Lightning port, improved the graphics card and added Siri, your personal assistant. The iPad is capable of more than you ever imagined!
Breakthrough Retina Display
- Black or White Wi-Fi Only Apple® iPad® 4th Gen 16GB Wi-Fi Tablet with Black, Pink, White Purple or Red Keyboard Case
The Retina display makes everything look crisp and lifelike. Text is razor sharp, and colors are vibrant. Photos and videos are rich with detail. With an unprecedented 3.1 million pixels, it's the best mobile display ever.Lightning Connector
Part of every new iPad is the all-new Lightning connector. It's 80% smaller than the 30-pin connector. It features an all-digital, eight-signal design that's more durable. The design is reversible which means there's no wrong way to plug in the cable. If you have an iPad accessory that depends on the 30-pin connector, you can still connect it to your new iPad.Super-Fast A6X Graphics Chip
The new A6X chip is up to twice as fast as the previous-generation A5X chip and delivers up to twice the graphics performance, without sacrificing battery life. Which means even the most advanced apps are smooth, responsive and incredibly lifelike.Siri the Intelligent Assistant
Siri helps you get things done, just by asking. Talk to Siri as you would to a person: Do I need an umbrella?" or "Did the Giants win last night?" or "What time is the barbecue on Sunday?" Siri not only understands what you say, it knows what you mean. It figures out the right apps to use to find the right answer. Then, just like a personal assistant, Siri provides you with the information you need.Ultrafast Wireless
The new iPad features advanced Wi-Fi that's up to twice as fast as any previous generation iPad.10 Hour Battery Life
Get up to 10 hours of power to read, watch, play, write, and create whatever you want, all you want.
Get the most out of your iPad with the innovative accessory pack which includes a bluetooth keyboard, bluetooth stereo headphones with microphone, portable speaker in a protective case, one year SOS online backup certificate, $25 Photo Affections voucher, car charger, stylus pen and screen protector.SOS Online Backup
The one year subscription to SOS Online Backup gives you the freedom to backup up to five devices including your iPad and restore up to 50GB of data. The system includes automatic set-it-and-forget-it backups and reliable security protection for your private data.$25 Voucher for PhotoAffections.com
Make Custom Photo Cards for any and every occasion with this $25 voucher for PhotoAffections.com.
You will receive
- Apple® iPad® 4th Gen 16GB Wi-Fi Tablet
- AC Adapter
- Lightning Connector Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Bluetooth Keyboard
- Bluetooth Stereo Headphones with Microphone
- Portable Speaker in Protective Case
- One year SOS Online Backup Certificate
- $25 Photo Affections Voucher
- Car Charger
- Stylus Pen
- Screen Protector
iPad Dimensions: 9-1/2"H x 7-5/16"W x 3/8"D
Weight: 1.44 lbs
Made in China
iPad Warranty: One year limited warranty
Warranty Support: 1-800-275-2273Please Note: Apple® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved. To learn more about this bundle, please view the FAQs tab above.
What type of battery does the iPad 4th Gen have?
How long will the battery last?
- A built-in 16.3-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery.
How do I charge the battery?
- The battery will last up to 10 hours on a Wi-Fi network and up to 9 hours on a cellular data network on a single charge.
Can I use the Lightning Connector with my other Apple devices?
- The battery charges using the Lightning Connector, an ultra-slim, connector that is fully reversible. It connects to the iPad via an eight pin system and connects via a USB port to a computer system.
Can I change the battery or upgrade it?
- The Lightning Connector is designed to work with the iPad Generation 4 Tablet, iPhone 5, iPod Nano 7th generation, iPod Touch 5th Generation and iPad Mini. Adapters are available which allow you to connect the 30-pin accessories to devices featuring the Lightning Connector (sold separately).
What affects the battery life?
- No - The battery is built-in to the iPad and cannot be upgraded or removed.
Do I need to do anything to maintain the integrity of the battery?
- Different applications on your iPad require different amounts of battery power. For example, location services, push notifications and even the brightness of the screen can affect the battery life.
- Apple suggests you go through at least one charge cycle per month (charging the battery to 100% and then completely running it down). Please read all instructions for further information on your battery.
What is the screen size?
What type of screen does the iPad have?
- 9.7" measured diagonally.
What is the resolution?
- The iPad boasts a Retina LED backlit display with IPS Technology. The LED backlit screen utilizes a Light Emitting Diode-backlit LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) Screen with In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology for ultrafast touch response times and consistent and accurate colors from all viewing angles.
What is dual orientation?
- The iPad resolution is 2048W x 1536H.
ConnectivityHow does this iPad connect to the internet?
- The iPad offers a dual orientation display which can be used either vertically (portrait) or horizontally (landscape).
What is Wi-Fi?
- This iPad allows you to connect to the internet via a Wi-Fi network only.
Does the iPad support Bluetooth® connectivity?
- Wi-Fi is a wireless data network which allows an electronic device, such as the iPad, to exchange data wirelessly (using radio waves) over a computer network, including high-speed Internet connections.
What is Bluetooth?
- The iPad supports Bluetooth® 4.0 Wireless technology.
Can I make phone calls on the iPad?
- Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short-wavelength radio transmissions) creating personal area networks with high levels of security.
What is FaceTime?
- No - The iPad does support face-to-face conversation via FaceTime, but does not support traditional phone calls.
- FaceTime is a application that allows you to make video calls from your iPad to another device which supports the FaceTime application.
How big is the iPad?
Does the iPad include a keyboard?
- The iPad measures 9-1/2"H x 7-5/16"W x 3/8"D and weighs 1.44 lbs.
Does the iPad include a camera?
- The iPad features a keyboard on the multi-touch display; however, it does not include a physically separate keyboard.
Does the iPad include speakers?Does the iPad include a Microphone?
- Yes - the iPad includes a 1.2MP front-facing FaceTime HD camera with 720p HD video and a 5MP rear-facing iSight camera with 1080p HD video.
What is a processor?
- Yes - The iPad features a built-in microphone.
What type of processor does the iPad include?
- The processor is responsible for interpreting and executing the commands from the iPad's hardware and software. In simple terms, the processor is essentially the iPad's brain.
Software and Applications
- Dual-Core Apple A6X Processor
What is an operating system?
What is the iPad operating system?
- An operating system is a system within an electronic device which manages the relationships between the hardware, software including applications and user.
What software and applications comes loaded on the iPad?
- The iPad's operating system is Apple's iOS.
How can I get additional applications?
- Safari, Photos, App Store, Maps, Photo Booth, Reminders, Camera, Mail, FaceTime, iTunes Music, Clock, Calendar, Messages, Newsstand, Videos, Game Center, Contacts, Notes, iCloud and Siri.
What is iCloud?
- The iTunes store offers over 275,000 apps, games, music, TV shows, movies and more.
What or Who is Siri?
- iCloud stores your music, photos, apps, mail, contacts, calendars, documents, and more and wirelessly pushes them to all your devices. So if you buy a song, take a photo, or edit a calendar event on your iPad, iCloud makes sure it appears on your Mac, iPhone, and iPod touch, too.
- Siri is an Apple application which listens to and verbally responds to questions. Siri helps you get things done, just by asking. Talk to Siri as you would to a person: Do I need an umbrella?" or "Did the Giants win last night?" or "What time is the barbecue on Sunday?" Siri not only understands what you say, it knows what you mean. Siri figures out the right apps to use to find the right answer.